If your dryer vent is dirty or clogged, you may find yourself waiting double or triple the time for your dryer to do its job. When you need a good dryer vent cleaning, trust the professionals at M.A.C. Cleaning to get the job done. Our goal is to eliminate dryer vent clogs and debris so that your dryer can achieve its optimal performance.
5 STEP DRYER VENT PROCESS
- Remove dryer from wall.
- Clean dryer vent from inside and out using a 4inch brush and high pressure air.
- Inspect and clean dryer vent hose connect.
- Clean lint screen and lint trap.
- Connect dryer back to the wall and test the dryer’s heat and air flow.
IT’S A SAFETY ISSUE TOO
A dirty dryer vent won’t just make laundry a hassle; it can actually compromise your safety. A clogged dryer vent can result in a household fire, but dryer vent cleaning services from M.A.C. Master can help you avoid disaster while making the process of doing laundry a whole lot quicker and more efficient.
Don’t let a dirty dryer vent wreak havoc on your home or routine. Call M.A.C. Master today to schedule a dryer vent cleaning.
Are you having any of these problems?
- Does your dryer get very hot when you turn it on?
- Do you feel moisture coming from your dryer?
- Is your dryer not heating up at all?
- Do you see a lot of lint on the floor and in back of your dryer?
- Do you see a lot of lint on your outside exhaust hud?
- Is your dryer taking more than one cycle to dry? (1 or 2 hrs)
- Do you see a lot of lint inside of your lint trap?
- Is there any air coming out of your outside exhaust hud?
- Do you see moisture spots on your ceiling?
- Are you frustrated with your your dryer taking to long to dry your clothes?
If you answered YES to any of these question call us M.A.C. Master and we can take care of your problem by cleaning your dryer vent so you can start drying again in one cycle. That is the quick and easy solution to any of the problems you are having with your dryer.
There are many things that contribute to the proper operation of a clothes dryer, the venting is perhaps the most critical. Below we describe a dryer’s functions and how its venting plays a part.
Moisture Dryer Function One of the most important functions of a dryer is the elimination of moisture recovered during the heating of damp clothing. This moisture is held in the warm air produced by the dryer as humidity and is normally expelled to the outdoors through the dryer’s vent. If this air cannot be adequately removed, poor drying will result. This moisture can also condense